Not Able to Save Dimension Value for the Unpriced Account FTP Method in FTP
(Doc ID 1343184.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version: 5.2.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) - Version 7.2
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 5.x
Upon editing TP rule with 'Unpriced Accounts' TP Method, all previously select dimension values appear in list of Dimension Values without check marks.
Expect all previously selected Unpriced Account dimension values to remain selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new Transfer Pricing Rule: Financial Services Applications -> Funds Transfer Pricing -> Assumption Specification -> Transfer Pricing Rules
2. Add definition to single product and select 'Unpriced Accounts' transfer pricing method:
TP Method Selector
Data Source: Ledger Table
Transfer Pricing Method: Unpriced Account
3. Choose several dimension values for basis of unpriced accounts
4. Apply and Save
5. Edit newly created TP rule
6. Check definition of Unpriced Account dimension
==> Find the previously checked dimension values used for basis of unpriced accounts listed without check marks
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document