Sitmain Batch is Not Deleting Completed Scheduled Item Maintenances
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SITMAIN is not deleting records from SIT_DETAIL after the records have been processed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item list for all products for a particular supplier.
2. Create a Location list.
3. Created scheduled item maintenance to discontinue all items of the Item list for the locations in Location list.
4. Run Sitmain and check for status in ITEM_LOC table (status = C ).
5. Change Vdate.
6. Create a new item list for the same supplier only using 5 or 6 items.
7. Create Mass item change, update the products to active.
8. Check ITEM_LOC table (Status = A ).
9. When sitmain is executed as a part of nightly batch the items updated to active in step 7 become discontinued again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms