Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.1 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 07-July-2016
When a new item is added from the front end and ranged to locations, the BASE_COST, NET_COST, NET_NET_COST, DEAD_NET_NET_COST, PRICING_COST columns of the FUTURE_COST table are populated as zero.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Set the SYSTEM_OPTION.DEFAULT_TAX_TYPE = 'SALES' .
- Set the RUN_TYPE IN COST_EVENT_RUN_TYPE_CONFIG table to 'SYNC' for NIL (New Item Location)
- Create a one level item using the item maintenance screen and range it to locations.
- Check the FUTURE_COST table for the newly created item.
- Notice the records got populated but the cost values are zero for the BASE_COST, NET_COST, NET_NET_COST, DEAD_NET_NET_COST, PRICING_COST columns.
- The ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table does not have values for the NEGOTIATED_ITEM_COST, EXTENDED_BASE_COST, INCLUSIVE_COST, BASE_COST for the item .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms