Event Assessment Data is Missing in Case Revisions
(Doc ID 1345137.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 4.2.0 to 7.0.0 [Release 4.2.0 to 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 13-Aug-2014***
Argus is not displaying all the assessment records in the case revisions if the product has been added to the case, then changed to a different product and then changed back to the original product.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a case with a company drug and and a serious event
2. Perform event assessment and save the case
3. Change the Company drug to who drug and save the case
4. Change the Who Drug to a company drug and save the case
5. Perform the event assessment and save the case
6. Add a new event and perform the event assessment and save the case
7. close the case and open the revision 6
8. Observe that it shows the event assessment information only for the second event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document