Event Assessment Data is Missing in Case Revisions
(Doc ID 1345137.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 4.2.0 to 7.0.0 [Release 4.2.0 to 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Argus is not displaying all the assessment records in the case revisions if the product has been added to the case, then changed to a different product and then changed back to the original product.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a case with a company drug and and a serious event
2. Perform event assessment and save the case
3. Change the Company drug to who drug and save the case
4. Change the Who Drug to a company drug and save the case
5. Perform the event assessment and save the case
6. Add a new event and perform the event assessment and save the case
7. close the case and open the revision 6
8. Observe that it shows the event assessment information only for the second event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document