Exucute Button Is Not Enabled In The QBE Library Page
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Argus Insight - Version: 5.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a group called "Readonly Users"
2. In the group configuration do not check the Case Series main check box (Tree node) for this group
3. Create a QBE and give Readonly access to the "Readonly Users" group
4. Create a new user and assign "Readonly Users" group to him
5. Log into the application as a newly created user
6. Go to the QBE library page and click on the QBE created in step 3
7. Observe that Execute button is not enabled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms