How to start the Background Processor (jmaster.exe) as a Windows Service
(Doc ID 1346668.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-Jul-2013***
***Checked for relevance on 03-Mar-2015***
Oracle enhanced MetaSolv Solution and provided the ability to start the Background Processor Job Master from a command line. This feature provided customers with the ability to automatically start by creating a Windows service. This article provides information for customers to start the Background Processor (Job Master - jmaster.exe) as a Windows service.
This article assumes the following:
- Reader is familiar with the Windows operating system
- Reader is familiar with Windows services
- Reader is familiar with using the Windows Registry Editor
- Windows Resource Kit is installed on the client machine
- Background Processor components are installed on the client machine *
- Reader is familiar with Background Processor functionality
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document