Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 7.0.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.0.0 to 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-09-2013***
Here are 2 questions on which we would like oracle to comment.
1) We are planning to Gather the stats collection for the ASAP tables which are not analyzed for more than 3 days with a sample of 15%. Is there any issue Oracle sees in this? if Yes then please confirm the sample %
2) Purging the ASAP tables in SARM Schema. Approach will be
- Stop ASAP
- Rename the existing live tables and its associated indexes of the SARMPRD1 schema
- Create the new tables (empty tables) with the same name as the production tables and also its indexes
- Recompile any Invalid procedures / functions that may have been caused because of action 2 & 3
- Start the application and verify the same
- Drop the backup tables once the data retention of 30 days is complete
So please confirm that this approach has no issues in terms of ASAP functionality.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms