Replication Stops with No Logged Errors/Warnings from Any Replication Process
(Doc ID 1347287.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 4.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. This problem will only occur on SMS machines with CCS CDR partitioning active.
2. The example used is a clustered SMS environment. This failure may not be possible on a stand-alone SMS.
NCC processes will exhibit a range of different symptoms, all as a result of replication not working.
- Account/configuration changes made using the SMS screens are not replicated to the SLC/VWS nodes
- Control Plan changes do not effect the SLC nodes
- Message Manager schema changes do not take effect on the SLC nodes
- PI BPL commands "time out" with the following error in syslog or /IN/service_packages/PI/tmp/PImanager.log:
In this particular case, on a clustered SMS, there was a database error that triggered the problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Symptoms Changes Cause Solution References
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.