ORPOS Receipt Prints Incorrect Tax During Exchange Transactions
(Doc ID 1348784.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing an exchange transaction which includes a sale item and a return item of same retail price and tax component, the total transaction amount is $0.00 and Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS) prints the tax amount incorrectly. However, the E-Journal and the Oracle Retail Central Office (ORCO) transaction tracker displays the tax component correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ORPOS application.
- Create an exchange transaction with two line items (One sale and one return item).
- Make sure that both items have the same price and both are taxable items which have the same tax amount.
- Complete the transaction and check the receipt and EJournal. The ORPOS receipts show a negative/positive tax amount even if the total transaction amount is zero ($0.00).
- If the sale item is keyed in first in an exchange transaction, the tax calculation is incorrect on the receipt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document