Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing an exchange transaction which includes a sale item and a return item of same retail price and tax component, the total transaction amount is $0.00 and Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS) prints the tax amount incorrectly. However, the E-Journal and the Oracle Retail Central Office (ORCO) transaction tracker displays the tax component correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ORPOS application.
- Create an exchange transaction with two line items (One sale and one return item).
- Make sure that both items have the same price and both are taxable items which have the same tax amount.
- Complete the transaction and check the receipt and EJournal. The ORPOS receipts show a negative/positive tax amount even if the total transaction amount is zero ($0.00).
- If the sale item is keyed in first in an exchange transaction, the tax calculation is incorrect on the receipt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms