Unable to Create an Order By Posting XML to the oms_ws_request Queue
(Doc ID 1348917.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.0.1 to 7.0.1 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For OSM 7.0.1 patch 6 and later.
1. The first time when we create the order after the server restart, the orders are getting created properly
2. Orders are getting lost after the first time from the oms_ws_request queue.
3. Create Order XML is properly pushed into the oms_ws_request queue. Message count is getting incremented by 1.
4. Message is getting consumed from the oms_ws_request queue.
5. No error messages in the log.
6. No failed orders in the SOM UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document