Purchase Start and End Date Are Changing
(Doc ID 1349020.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a customer account using COMMIT_CUSTOMER
2) Purchase a product using MODIFY_CUSTOMER having PURCHASE_END_T, USAGE_END_T, CYCLE_END_T. (we are doing this, because the validity of this product is only 1 year)
3) Inactivate the service using Customer Center
4) Activate the service again using Customer Center
5) Service End Date is cleared and the service start date also changed to activated date.
6) The error is the service start and end date should be same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document