Sorting Measure Column Containing an Ambiguous Cell Results in "UnexpectedCellType: An Ambig Cell Cannot Be Converted To A Long Type!"
(Doc ID 1349244.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 13.1.2 to 13.2 [Release 13.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Nov-2013***
In the Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS), an RpasDBServer window pop-up with the message "UnexpectedCellType: An ambig cell cannot be converted to a long type!" occurs after sorting a measure column containing an ambiguous cell.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Find a measure with "ambig" aggregation type.
2. Create a workbook with that measure included.
3. Make sure that this measure has different values in at least two cells in the base intersection.
4. Aggregate to a higher dimension so that there is cell displaying a "?".
5. Select the measure column containing the displayed "?".
6. Try to sort the selected column by pressing "Ascending" or "Descending".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document