Sorting Measure Column Containing an Ambiguous Cell Results in "UnexpectedCellType: An Ambig Cell Cannot Be Converted To A Long Type!"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 13.1.2 to 13.2 [Release 13.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 14-Nov-2013***
In the Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS), an RpasDBServer window pop-up with the message "UnexpectedCellType: An ambig cell cannot be converted to a long type!" occurs after sorting a measure column containing an ambiguous cell.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Find a measure with "ambig" aggregation type.
2. Create a workbook with that measure included.
3. Make sure that this measure has different values in at least two cells in the base intersection.
4. Aggregate to a higher dimension so that there is cell displaying a "?".
5. Select the measure column containing the displayed "?".
6. Try to sort the selected column by pressing "Ascending" or "Descending".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms