Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
- Configure GL extraction with:
- Create account with a cycle fee product
- Run billing and GL extraction (billing first the GL extract next) normally until the next BDOM to see the normal GL behavior, i.e., there will be a 'Billed' revenue type reported on BDOM+1
- Move date to the following BDOM, this time, run only pin_ledger_report -mode export
- Move date a few more days and run only pin_ledger_report -mode export
- Move 1 day forward and run pin_bill_day followed by pin_ledger_report -mode export
- Query the GL data and you will notice that you are missing the GL data from BDOM until the day you run billing.
Suppose the BDOM of an account is 15 and it should have been billed last May 15.
Meanwhile GL is executed and posted daily without fail until May 20.
If billing is run on May 20, it will generate the cycle fees from May 15 for this account.
When GL is executed and posted the next day (May 21) and onwards, we do not see the GL data from May 15 to May 19.
Expected result :
On the May 21 GL extract,
- There should be a 'Billed' revenue reported for May 15
- There should also be a catch-up revenue for the missed days that should be reported under 'Billed Earned' revenue type
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms