Reports > Compliance > Submitted Print List Shows Case Is Submitted As One Day Late
(Doc ID 1349414.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Argus Safety - Version 5.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reports > Compliance > Submitted print list displays "On time" column wrongly if the GMT time is greater than or equal to 12:00 hrs.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Make sure the time on the database server is more than 12:00 hrs.
2. Create a basic new case or locate any existing case and open it.
3. Go to the regulatory reports tab. Schedule an expedited report for the case in such a way that the due date falls today.
4. Save the case.
5. View the report details for the scheduled report and note the due date of the report for later reference.
6. Generate/approve and submit the report.
7. Go to Reports > Compliance > Submitted.
8. Enter the report form and destination to locate the report submitted in step 4.
9. Once the report is located, then click on the Print List button at the bottom of the screen.
10. Observe the On Time data in the Print list is 1 day late even though due date of the report is for today.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document