Reports > Compliance > Submitted Print List Shows Case Is Submitted As One Day Late
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 5.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 13-Aug-2014***
Reports > Compliance > Submitted print list displays "On time" column wrongly if the GMT time is greater than or equal to 12:00 hrs.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Make sure the time on the database server is more than 12:00 hrs.
2. Create a basic new case or locate any existing case and open it.
3. Go to the regulatory reports tab. Schedule an expedited report for the case in such a way that the due date falls today.
4. Save the case.
5. View the report details for the scheduled report and note the due date of the report for later reference.
6. Generate/approve and submit the report.
7. Go to Reports > Compliance > Submitted.
8. Enter the report form and destination to locate the report submitted in step 4.
9. Once the report is located, then click on the Print List button at the bottom of the screen.
10. Observe the On Time data in the Print list is 1 day late even though due date of the report is for today.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms