Changing The Plan Or Cancelling the Product,The Prorated Charges Of Cycle Arrear Charges Are Not Getting Applied Properly.
(Doc ID 1349440.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (32-bit)
While changing the plan or cancelling the product, the prorated charges of cycle arrear charges are not getting applied properly.
1. Create a Plan containing Cycle Arrear Event having a charge of $499 on 30th March.
2. Billing date of month (BDOM) is 26.
3. Billing Cycle During Account Creation is 30th March 2011 to 26th April 2011.
4. Move pin_virtual_time (PVT) to 26th June 23:05:02.
5. Run billing
6. Move the PVT to 29th June 23:05:02
Observe that the charges applied for 4 days instead of 3 days.
Charges should be applied for 3 days.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document