Deferred Tax On Adjustment Not Calclulated If Adjustment Is Done In First Month
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.1
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
Tax for the adjustment performed on the first accounting cycle of a bi-monthly cycle are not calculated at billing time. Tax for adjustments during the second month is calculated correctly.
The tax are calculate for both adjustments.
- Tax on adjustment are calculated at billing time by setting paramater conf on pin.conf
- Create an Account at 01/04 with bi-monthly billing cycle
- Perform an account adjustment with tax code and tax calculation needed for 10$
- Go to next accounting cycle 05/05 and perform one more adjustment as step above for 10$
- Go to 05/06 and run pin_bill_accts on the account in order to produce the final bill
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms