Service Orders Are Ignored If A Plan Contains A Service Which Does Not Require Provisioning
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 - Release: 7.4.0 to 7.4.0
â¢ /service/telco/gsm - main service
â¢ /service/telco/gsm/telephony - child service
â¢ /service/telco/gsm/roaming - child service
/service/telco/gsm and /service/telco/gsm/telephony are configured in the pin_telco_provisioning_gsm for provisioning and /service/telco/gsm/roaming is not configured for provisioning.
- load standard configuration:
load_pin_telco_tags -v pin_telco_tags_gsm
load_pin_notify -v pin_notify_telco
load_pin_telco_provisioning -v pin_telco_provisioning_gsm
- change CM pin.conf to activate provisioning
- fm_tcf provisioning_enabled 1
- Stop & start cm
- Using customer center, create an account.
- Get the logs and service orders generated
* Service order only for /service/telco/gsm is created
* Service orders for /service/telco/gsm and /service/telco/telephony should also be created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms