Last updated on MARCH 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 29-Sep-2013
While performing Receiving for an Allocation with multiple locations, Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) does not allow multiple instances of Receiving for the same DISTRO_NO or BOL_NO and throws the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- In RMS, create a PO for one item to a warehouse.
- In Allocation, allocation the PO created in step1 to 2 or more stores.
- Receive the item at the warehouse.
- Ship and receive the item at one the allocated stores.
- Ship and receive the item at another store it was allocated to. Notice that the receipt message fails.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms