Current Font Size Of Labels Not Displayed In Edit Graphical Layout
(Doc ID 1351398.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 4.6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Font and Font size don't correspond with the Font and Font size of the label.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
* Connect to OC.
* Go to Definition > DCMs > DCMs
* Click on Graphic Layout
* Focus on DCM with a graphic layout already generated and with at least 2 labels, go to Special > Graphic Layout > Edit
* The graphic layout editor is opened.
* Select one of the label, and change the Font (to Arial) and Font size (8).
* Navigate to the second label. The Font and Font size stays in the same definition as first label.
* Change the Font (to Courier Newl) and Font size (12).
* Close save the changes.
* Focus on the same DCM as previous step, go to Special > Graphic Layout > Edit
* Click on the first label, Font and Font size indicate: Times New Roman and 10.
* Click on the second label, Font and Font size indicate: Times New Roman and 10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document