Purchased Product Override On Cycle Event (Cycle Amount Override) Doesn'T Work Properly
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.1 to 220.127.116.11.1 [Release 7.3.0]
Oracle Solaris on x86-64 (64-bit)
1) Create an Account on March 23rd 2011.
2) Purchase a product having two months advance charges with override for cycle event set as 2 Euros and end_date set as June 1st 2011. Suppose the scaled amount is 1 Euro.
3) Change PVT to 1st April 1st. Run pin_bill_accts.
4) Run opcode op_subscription_set_prodinfo to nullify overriden enddate configured in Step 2(1st June).
5) Change PVT to 15th April.
6) Cancel product purchased in Step 2.
Here observe that the amount reversed is not the overriden amount(2 Euros) but the scaled amount(1 Euro) of the product.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms