Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 11-APR-2014
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) find that tax is incorrectly calculated at line item level for transactions containing sale and promotion items.
1. Set up tax data as follows:
2. Create active discount rule BuyNofXforZ% (Buy 3 of item 926 for 25% off)
3. Update PA_STR_RTL set ID_CD_GEO = '430370620'
4. Update tax group of item 4321 and promotion item 926 to 218
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to application
2. Ring item 4321
3. Ring item 926 with quantity 3 so that the discount rule (BuyNofXforZ%Off) is applied
4. Total tax calculated is $12 which is correct, but individual item tax calculated is wrong as it is adjusted to $3 each item. It should be $2.43 for item 926 and $4.72 for item 4321.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms