Customer Center Error
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 29-Mar-2013
*** Checked for relevance on 09-30-2014 ***
1. Open account Ex. A1 (This account has 11,365 services on it)
2. Wait about 2 minutes for account to load.. (the time this takes is an issue)
3. Select the Plans tab.
4. Wait another 2 minutes, and the screen is displayed empty. At this something has gone wrong and all further actions fail. [This is a severe problem]
5. Exit Customer Center and get an error about "Error saving user preferences. Preferences not saved".
6. Examine the CM log ($PIN_HOME/var/cm/cm.pinlog), and observe that the following errors have been written (loglevel = 2):
E Mon Aug 8 14:56:29 2011 machine cm:32030 pcp_xdrst.c(53):2621 1:DTVDI0000110PR:CustomerCenter:0:AWT-EventQueue-0:81:1312778500:0
pcpxdr_write_buf: WEIRD probe, i 4
E Mon Aug 8 14:56:29 2011 machine cm:32030 cm_child.c(115):2946 1:DTVDI0000110PR:CustomerCenter:0:AWT-EventQueue-0:81:1312778500:0
CM pcp_send to NAP: err=49(PIN_ERR_STREAM_IO)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms