Unit Cost on Itemsuppcountryloc Window Incorrectly Defaults to Zero When Editing Item
(Doc ID 1354008.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 13.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.8 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance July 2013
A specific scenario exists on the itemsuppctry screen which can cause ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC.UNIT_COST to get set to 0 without warning and be out-of-sync with the ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY.UNIT_COST. Once this is done, a cost change is required to change the unit costs. The expected behavior is that unit costs at the location level will always be defaulted to the generic cost.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Choose a standard merchandise item that has one supplier site.
2. Edit the item.
3. Add a second supplier site.
4. On itemsupp, after adding the second supplier site, click "Item-Supp-Origin Country" and enter the itemsuppctry screen.
5. Choose an Origin Country and click "Create".
6. Under "Dimensions", change the Package Type to Each.
7. Fill in the dimensions (length/width/height/weight) and press "OK + Repeat".
8. Set the Package Type to Case.
9. Fill in the dimensions and press "OK + Repeat".
10. Under Location Default Information, set the unit cost to a non-zero number and press "OK".
11. You are returned to the itemsupp screen. Notice the unit cost displayed is the correct nonzero value.
12. Go back into the itemsuppctry screen and select the Origin Country as before. Notice the the unit cost is displayed as the correct nonzero value.
13. Click "Item-Supp-Country-Loc". Notice that each location's unit cost is 0. Query the database to confirm this.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document