Payment Center Showing Account Poid Instead Of Account Number In Case Of Allocated Suspense Payment
(Doc ID 1354611.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In payment center results section, in the account number filed, corresponding account poid ("0.0.0.1-XXXX") is shown instead of account number itself in the case of suspense payments that are allocated already.
Steps to Reproduce :
- Create an account such that the account number is customized, for example, '123456' where poid id of the account is 3881969.
- Purchase any product with a monthly cycle fee and run the first billing
- Now do a suspense payment via Payment Tool.
- Open Payment Center and search using the transaction id.
- Allocate the suspense payment to any valid account.
- Now search again for the suspense payment giving the original transaction id and selecting 'Include fully allocated payment' option.
- The search results will be displayed. To check all the fields go to 'Actions' tab and click on 'View fields'
- All the fields will be displayed along with Account Number which displays "0.0.0.1- 3881969", instead of 123456.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document