Payment Center Showing Account Poid Instead Of Account Number In Case Of Allocated Suspense Payment
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 - Release: 7.3.1 to 7.4.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce :
- Create an account such that the account number is customized, for example, '123456' where poid id of the account is 3881969.
- Purchase any product with a monthly cycle fee and run the first billing
- Now do a suspense payment via Payment Tool.
- Open Payment Center and search using the transaction id.
- Allocate the suspense payment to any valid account.
- Now search again for the suspense payment giving the original transaction id and selecting 'Include fully allocated payment' option.
- The search results will be displayed. To check all the fields go to 'Actions' tab and click on 'View fields'
- All the fields will be displayed along with Account Number which displays "0.0.0.1- 3881969", instead of 123456.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms