Routing Of Multi-Variate Discrepancy In Rdc Onsite, On Page Save, Discrepancies Obsoleted.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version: 4.6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
=== ODM Issue Clarification ===
On : 4.6.0 version, HTML Data Entry
Manual Discrepancy are getting resolved for repeating question when no data is entered for 2nd repeat.
It should not be resolving discrepancy when routing multivariate discrepancy.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have a study setup with a page with repeating question group and online procedure looking
for missing data.
2. Open page in RDC Onsite that contains a repeat question group.
3. On a blank row, click on a question and add a discrepancy.
4. On save, multi-variate discrepancy created as a result of missing data, the result of the blank
repeat saved in the responses. There are now 2 discrepancies.
5. Action the multi-variate discrepancy in RDC Onsite, change status to Send to Site or Send
6 Click save, changes are saved and discrepancies disappear.
7. Looking in discrepancy database and confirm discrepancies are now obsolete.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms