Routing Of Multi-Variate Discrepancy In Rdc Onsite, On Page Save, Discrepancies Obsoleted.
(Doc ID 1354719.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version: 4.6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
=== ODM Issue Clarification ===
On : 4.6.0 version, HTML Data Entry
Manual Discrepancy are getting resolved for repeating question when no data is entered for 2nd repeat.
It should not be resolving discrepancy when routing multivariate discrepancy.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have a study setup with a page with repeating question group and online procedure looking
for missing data.
2. Open page in RDC Onsite that contains a repeat question group.
3. On a blank row, click on a question and add a discrepancy.
4. On save, multi-variate discrepancy created as a result of missing data, the result of the blank
repeat saved in the responses. There are now 2 discrepancies.
5. Action the multi-variate discrepancy in RDC Onsite, change status to Send to Site or Send
6 Click save, changes are saved and discrepancies disappear.
7. Looking in discrepancy database and confirm discrepancies are now obsolete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|