Incomplete Address Sent To Paymentech By Dm_fusa
(Doc ID 1356406.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.3.1 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The credit card address sent to paymentech is incomplete as seen in fusas files
Consider this scenario:
1. Add a payinfo with no state information, but address, city and country populated.
2. Add charges/refund to the card and process via dm_fusa
3. Observe the fusas file generated by dm_fusa.
4. It is missing "address", "city".
5. Also, the "zip" is incorrect.
For the example, the zip comes as "W1 9LD" instead of "W1P 9LD" set in payinfo.
6. Send state information to dm_fusa (update the payinfo or call dm_fusa direct with flist), address and city are now seen in fusas file. However, the "zip" is still incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document