Incomplete Address Sent To Paymentech By Dm_fusa
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.3.1 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The credit card address sent to paymentech is incomplete as seen in fusas files
Consider this scenario:
1. Add a payinfo with no state information, but address, city and country populated.
2. Add charges/refund to the card and process via dm_fusa
3. Observe the fusas file generated by dm_fusa.
4. It is missing "address", "city".
5. Also, the "zip" is incorrect.
For the example, the zip comes as "W1 9LD" instead of "W1P 9LD" set in payinfo.
6. Send state information to dm_fusa (update the payinfo or call dm_fusa direct with flist), address and city are now seen in fusas file. However, the "zip" is still incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms