RTV Debit Memos Or Credit Note Requests Are Getting Created In Submitted Status
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance of the document as on 08th Apr 2013.
Return To Vendor (RTV) debit memos or credit note requests are getting created in Submitted status.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set send_debit_memo = N , set auto_apprv_debit_memo_indicator = N for supplier .
2. Create an RTV in RMS.
3. Approve and ship it. Check invc_head , invc_detail, RTV_head , RTV_detail table for the RTV order_no.
4. Run edidlinv batch to generate EDI file for the above RTV.
5. Upload the EDI file in ReIM by running EdiUploadBatch .
6. Check status in IM_DOC_HEAD table by RTV order no.
Expected : The Credit note request qty should be created in APPROVED status
Actual : The Credit Note request qty is created in SUBMITTED status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms