Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a service is suspended and resumed, and there is a product with cycle forward charges with no proration at cancellation, the monthly cycle forward is not applied in the next cycle.
Steps to Reproduce:
Monthly Cycle Forward Product
- Charge $20 Scaled amount
- Check on "Don't bill in advance" for In Advanced Billing
- Check on "Apply on Billing Date" for When to Apply Cycle Fee
- Charge entire cycle when canceled
- P flag to be enabled in the product
- Create an account , say on 1 Jan. Bill cycle is 1 Jan to 1 Feb.
- Subscribe a service and associate a product with cycle forward charges with no proration at cancellation.
- Suspend and resume the service , say on 5 Jan ( using op_cust_set_status)
- Run the billing at the next billing cycle, that is 1 Feb
The cycle forward charges for the next cycle which should be applied are not applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms