PIN_VIRTUAL_TIME Issue On Rollover Correction And Rerating In Delayed Billing
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 20-Aug-2013
We tested rollover correction functionality. Scenario was designed so that at the end rerate job will be created. However rerate job was not created, and rollover correction event has wrong value.
The scenario is the following:
1. Account creation
2. Service creation
3. Subscription creation
4. Moving pin_virtual_time to /billinfo.next_bill_t
5. Billing, 1st phase (delayed billing, all units are rollovered, none of them were used yet)
6. Usage generation for period that units are rollovered from (1 unit is consumed)
7. Usage generation for period that units are rollovered to (X-2 units are consumed, where X is the number of rollovered units)
8. Usage generation for period that units are rollovered from (1 unit, so the last rollovered unit is consumed at this moment)
9. Moving pin_virtual_time to /billinfo.next_bill_t + 1 days
10. Billing, 2nd phase (rollover correction is generated at this point) <--- CM logs come from this step.
This is a test scenario, We use the "pin_virtual_time". On the Real environement the pin_virtual_time is not use.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms