QTY_MATCHED Column of Receipt Is Not Updated After Cost Resolution
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 13-Jun-2013***
An order for two items is received and invoiced with cost and quantity discrepancies for both items. After the discrepancies are resolved and the invoice and receipt are in Matched status, the SHIPSKU.QUANTITY_MATCHED column is not updated for both items.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an order with 2 items.
2. Ship and receive it partially.
3. Login in to Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
4. Navigate to Document Search screen.
5. Select New action and Merchandise Document type to create an invoice with both quantity and cost discrepancy for both the items.
6. Click OK.
7. Enter all the Invoice Header data.
8. Click on Details.
9. In Invoice Maintenance Detail screen, click on Default from Receipt.
10. Correct the detail values to match with the header entries.
11. Document goes into VATDIS status.
12. Resolve the vat discrepancy ex: RTA.
13. Run the automatch batch.
14. Document status gets changed to URMTCH.
15. Resolve the QTY and Cost discrepancies in the following sequence.
a. Resolve the Cost discrepancy on Item1 with RCA.
b. Resolve the Qty discrepancy of Item 2 using Debit Memo.
c. Resolve the Qty discrepancy of Item 1 using RUA.
d. Resolve the Cost discrepancy of Item 2 using Debit Memo.
16. The invoice goes into Matched status and the shipment goes into Matched status.
Expected : The SHIPSKU table should have Matched for each item (INVC_MATCH_STATUS) along with correct value for QTY_MATCHED column .
Actual : QTY_MATCHED and INVC_MATCH_STATUS columns are not getting updated for both items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms