Both Product_ID and PAT_EXPOSURE Columns Have Values in CASE_PRODUCT Table
(Doc ID 1361626.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 4.2.0 to 6.0.1 [Release 4.2.0 to 6.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Populating incorrect medicinal product in the generated E2B report
Steps to Repeat:
1) Create a Not-Blinded study that includes 2 products.
2) Book-in a case against this study.
3) For the new case, go to the Products tab. Right-click the product name and select add study drug. A new product tab should appear.
4) For one tab, for the "Study Drug" field, select one drug. Select the other drug for the other product tab.
5) Lock and save the case.
6) Close the case. This step must be performed or else the issue cannot be duplicated.
7) Re-open the case.
8) Unlock the case.
9) Look in the database under CASE_PRODUCT. Notice both the Patient Exposure and the Product ID columns are populated at the same time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document