Both Product_ID and PAT_EXPOSURE Columns Have Values in CASE_PRODUCT Table
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 4.2 to 6.0.1 - Release: 4 to 6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Repeat:
1) Create a Not-Blinded study that includes 2 products.
2) Book-in a case against this study.
3) For the new case, go to the Products tab. Right-click the product name and select add study drug. A new product tab should appear.
4) For one tab, for the "Study Drug" field, select one drug. Select the other drug for the other product tab.
5) Lock and save the case.
6) Close the case. This step must be performed or else the issue cannot be duplicated.
7) Re-open the case.
8) Unlock the case.
9) Look in the database under CASE_PRODUCT. Notice both the Patient Exposure and the Product ID columns are populated at the same time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms