Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Jun-2013
Checked for relevance Nov-2014
When attempting to delete an invoice, the following error occurs:
Unable to delete receipt item posting
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with 2 items and receive it fully.
2. Create invoice for the PO with qty less than receipt for one of the item.
3. Run the automatch batch. One of the items gets matched to the receipt. The second item remains in unmatched status.
4. Verify that there is no entry in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION table, and entry will be found in IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING and IM_RCPT_ITEM_POSTING_INVOICE tables.
5. In ReIM, invoice maintenance EDIT mode, try to delete the invoice.
6. Notice that an error is reported: "Unable to delete receipt item posting".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms