During WH to WH Transfer, PO_NBR Is Incorrectly Updated in RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD Table When Different Orders Are Combined into One Container
(Doc ID 1361808.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A warehouse to warehouse transfer can consist of containers having items for multiple distros. At times during the receiving process, the RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD table has the incorrect PO_NBR (which is derived from the original distro_nbr). This is due to a container having only one PO_NBR within Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS).
1. Create three transfers (orders) for three items. Each order shall contain all three items but having different quantities.
2. Create inventory in forward unit picking locations for these items.
3. Wave these orders on one single wave.
4. Print the wave and begin picking, making sure some of the pick to containers have the same item from different orders and some containers have mixed items from different orders.
5. Ship the containers.
6. Subscribe in the to warehouse to the 'T' type Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) created from the shipped containers.
7. Schedule the appointment, print the receiving labels, and fully receive the containers.
8. Check the RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS and Retail Merchandising System (RMS) SHIPSKU table. Data is inaccurate for the containers having mixed distros (orders).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document