Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Data Warehouse - Version 13.1.3 to 13.1.5 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Data Warehouse - Version 13.0 to 13.1 [Release 13.0 to 13.1]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0 to 13.1 [Release 13.0 to 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Jun-2013
On Retail Data Warehouse (RDW) 13.1, the DWI extracts, which extract purchase order transactions (tran code 20), extract the wrong quantity and transactions when there are additional receiver cost adjustment transactions (with tran code 20 and adj code C).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a purchase order for an item for qty 10 and cost $10.
2. Receive the purchase order for qty 10. Note there is a transaction in TRAN_DATA table with tran_code 20 for the received quantity.
3. Perform a receiver cost adjustment (RCA) to adjust the cost (for example, to $20 from $10).
4. Note that a transaction is written in TRAN_DATA with tran_code 20 and adjcode C with the cost amt and quantity as 10.
5. Now run the ivcrpildex.ksh and check the output file.
6. Note that the received quantity in the extracted file is reflected as 20 instead of 10 (the amount received in step 2). (This includes the RCA transaction done in step 4.)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms