Headers & Footers Do Not Allow Typing The Letter "S" or Saving
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 8.3 [Release 8.1 to 8.3]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Contractor - Version 6.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Optional / Pro client does not allow for typing the letter "S" or saving the header/footer.
2. Event Code NSIS-2739-6 when going to the Page Setup or Print Preview.
3. Header/Footer tabs in Page Setup are missing the toolbar in the Add Text section and the Add button in header/footer of Print Setup does nothing.
4. Add new layout option is grayed out.
5. In the P6 professional client application, when selecting a notebook topic then select modify and scroll using the arrows or mouse results in event code FPDBZ-3853-D
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms