Headers and Footers Do Not Allow Typing the Letter "S" or Saving in P6 Professional
(Doc ID 1362694.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 8.3 [Release 8.1 to 8.3]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Contractor - Version 6.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- P6 Optional client / P6 Pro client does not allow for typing the letter "S" or saving the header/footer.
- Event Code NSIS-2739-6 when going to the Page Setup or Print Preview.
- Header/Footer tabs in Page Setup are missing the toolbar in the Add Text section and the Add button in header/footer of Print Setup does nothing.
- Add new layout option is grayed out.
- In the P6 professional client application, when selecting a notebook topic then select modify and scroll using the arrows or mouse results in event code FPDBZ-3853-D
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document