When Advanced Shipment Notice of Purchase Order Type and Appointment Are Created For a Warehouse Management System Purchase Order, the Shipment is Not Created in Retail Merchandising System
(Doc ID 1363067.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.4 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 15-FEB-2018
When an Advanced Shipment Notice (ASN) of Purchase Order (PO) type, and an Appointment, are created in the Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) against a PO created in the Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with more than 10 line items, no shipment is created in RMS. The shipment gets stuck in the Retail Integration Bus (RIB) Hospital with the following Oracle Error.
2010-11-24 16:12:31,941 [Timer-40] DEBUG com.retek.rib.collab.JavaPubStatus - $Header:
The above error only occurs when an order is created with 10 or more items. When the same was tested with 1, 2 or 9 items, it works fine without any issues.
Steps To Recreate
1. Create a new PO to a warehouse for 10 or more line items and approve it.
2. Notice the PO is successfully published to RWMS.
3. Create an ASN for the above PO in RWMS. ASN should be of type PO.
4. Create an appointment for the ASN.
5. The ASN details will not be published to RMS and hence no Shipment will be created in RMS for the above ASN. Notice that the ASN details will be stuck in RIB hospital with the error message described.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document