Wrong Deal Income Calulation For Complex Packs
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calculating the income generated by a bill back rebate deal, which includes a complex pack and its components and a warehouse location, Retail Merchandising System (RMS) is creating an incorrect record in DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC table for the complex pack, with wrong units, turnover and income.
Steps to Recreate :
1) Create a complex pack, with 2 regular items in it, having quantity of 1 per components.
2) Create a complex deal (bill back rebate) for the item supplier and a warehouse location, the 3 items above and a threshold from 0 to 99999999 with a discount of 0.4 (amount off).
3) Run fcthreadexec and fcexec batches.
4) Move vdate.
5) Create a purchase order, ship and receive it so that the receipt falls on the active date of the complex deal.
6) Move vdate to end of week.
7) Run dealinc pre and dealinc.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms