Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Materials Requirement Planning - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-APR-2013***
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with material planner responsibility.
2. Create a new item and assigned it to one of the transaction organizations
3. At the org level, the post processing lead time is kept as 2 days (in Lead Times Tab)
4. Create a purchase order for that item with need by date.
5. Check the item supply/demand from Inventory (Navigation - On hand, availability-->Item Supply/Demand)
6. The supply/demand form correctly showed the date as PO Need by date + 2 days of Post Processing Lead Time.
7. Change the post processing lead time on the Item master to 0 or Null
8. Check the Item supply/demand form again. However, the form shows ( PO Need by date + 2 days of Post Processing Lead Time) instead of "PO Need by date"
9. Add the same item to the purchase order again with a different need by date and reapprove the PO (Another Need by date)
10. Check the item supply/demand again and now it shows the correct dates. For line 1, it is showing first PO Need by date and for Line 2 it is showing the date as second PO Need by date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms