ORA-02248 Running Allocation and the Process Ongoing in the Background
(Doc ID 1364183.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version: 5.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
ORA- 02248: invalid option for ALTER SESSION Driver Function
1. In Profitability Manager, Click "run" button,
2. Run the rule and the front page displays "run execution triggered successfully "
3. In the background, this batch has been the "ongoing" state, can not be stopped.
4. There is no entry for this allocation in the allocation history.
5. There is no error in FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document