ORA-02248 Running Allocation and the Process Ongoing in the Background
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version: 5.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
ORA- 02248: invalid option for ALTER SESSION Driver Function
1. In Profitability Manager, Click "run" button,
2. Run the rule and the front page displays "run execution triggered successfully "
3. In the background, this batch has been the "ongoing" state, can not be stopped.
4. There is no entry for this allocation in the allocation history.
5. There is no error in FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms