Unable To Update The Credit Limit From Customer Center
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the credit limit from customer center, the following error occurs:
ERR_NULL_PTR pop-up message is appearing.
The values for the business params set as follows:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Enable Balance Monitoring and Automated Monitor Setup. After loading the changes, stop & start CM.
2. In pin_notify file, turned-on the event notification for bal_grp/modify under the section "Automated Monitor Setup related event notification". After loading the changes, restart CM.
3. Create an account with any plan.
4. Update the credit limit through Customer Center -> "Balance" Tab -> "All Credit Limit" link.
5. ERR_NULL_PTR error message will get pop-up.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot update the credit limit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms