Unable To Update The Credit Limit From Customer Center
(Doc ID 1364287.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the credit limit from customer center, the following error occurs:
ERR_NULL_PTR pop-up message is appearing.
The values for the business params set as follows:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Enable Balance Monitoring and Automated Monitor Setup. After loading the changes, stop & start CM.
2. In pin_notify file, turned-on the event notification for bal_grp/modify under the section "Automated Monitor Setup related event notification". After loading the changes, restart CM.
3. Create an account with any plan.
4. Update the credit limit through Customer Center -> "Balance" Tab -> "All Credit Limit" link.
5. ERR_NULL_PTR error message will get pop-up.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot update the credit limit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document