Unmatched Orders Are Not Processed by Automatch Batch in the Second Run
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance May-2013
When an unmatched purchase order (PO) is automatched again after receiving it, the Invoice is still in 'Unresolved Match' status.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO in RMS.
2. Do not ship or receive the PO.
3. Upload the related EDI Invoice: reimupload batch.
4. Verify the invoice in ReIM: Invoice Status should be 'Ready for Match'.
5. Run reimautomatch batch.
6. Verify Invoice Status: Invoice Status should be 'Unresolved Match'.
7. Ship and receive the PO.
8. Run reimautomatch batch.
9. Verify Invoice Status: Invoice Status is still in 'Unresolved Match'.
10. Note that the Receipt is available to match the Invoice manually.
Step 9 - The Invoice should be matched successfully. S tatus of the Invoice should be 'Matched'.
Step 9 - Should have automatically matched, but the Invoice status is still in 'Unresolved Match' status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms