Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version: 5.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) - Version 7.2
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 5.x
Other Standard IRCs appear for use only in the Transfer Price rules, hybrid IRC does not appear.
Expect Hybrid IRC to be available for use.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Master Maintenance -> Rate Management -> Interest Rates
2. Create and save a Hybrid IRC
3. Funds Transfer Pricing -> Assumption Specification -> Transfer Pricing Rules
4. Create a new TP rule
5. Define a TP methodology for one of the dimension members
6. Attempt to choose the hybrid IRC for the TP method chosen (i.e. Spread from Interest Rate Code), it does not appear in drop down list
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms