Issue With Future Dated Item Assignment
Last updated on JULY 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an issue future dated item assignment as below:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a custom item tag and item types, say '/item/payg' with precreated=true.
2. Create the customer with DOM as 1st of Jan
3. Config_delayed_billing is not set ( it is commented )
4. Assume a CDR for 1st Feb 2:00 am is passed, it is observed that a new item is getting created.
5. Before runing the billing and while trying to load from REL, the CDR is getting rejected with error no valid bill object.
6. After bill run it is observed that a new item/payg is created as part of the "Billing" process and even the future dated CDR (step 4) also got loaded but it has not used the /item/payg poid which was created by the billing. Instead it has used the item which is there in the rated file
i) All the above steps are Out Of Box.
ii) The setup is not using TriggerBilling pipeline feature.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms