Unable To Add Detail Lines to a Prepaid Invoice
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance July 2013
Following error message occurs when trying to navigate to pre-paid invoice (header only) through Summary Match screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Document Maintenance Tab.
2. Click on Document Search
3. Choose New and Merchandise Invoice Document Type.
4. Create a Header only invoice such that there is Cost discrepancy.
5. Navigate to Document Maintenance Tab.
6. Click on Document Search
7. Choose View and inquire by supplier number. Click Search.
8. Once the invoice wanted is found click the little box in the select field and then click pay invoice.
9. The pre-paid box is checked noting that the invoice has been prepaid.
10. Once the receipts are available go to the Invoice Match tab and then summary match.
11. Query by supplier number.
12. Click on the invoice which is listed in Unmatched Invoice frame.
13. Notice that when the invoice number is clicked to add details and notice the red bar message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms