Last updated on APRIL 23, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Instant Messaging Server - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The presence issue seems to be intermittent and works sometimes. Below are the use cases:
Use Case1 - Between Oracle IM server- user presence works fine.
Use Case2 - Oracle IM user email@example.com and jabber user firstname.lastname@example.org where the issue is User gets 2 requests in Adium.
Following are steps to reproduce:
1. Clean all buddy list and verified sunIMRoster entries for user hadya are clean and same with jabber user cmanjunath on ichatservert.corp.mycompany.com
2. Connect to oracle IM and add user email@example.com User gets 2 requests in Adium
3. User accepts both requests but we still see waiting for authorizations.
4. I restarted my client firstname.lastname@example.org and I get request authorization request at that time.
5. I accepted but still not online
6. Both Users quit and log back in.
7. Again I get pending authorization request and when I accept we both are shown as online.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms