Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In order to aggregate the messages outbound from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) to Retail Integration Bus (RIB), as per the Operations Guide suggestions and making the following configurations, does not give us the expected result i.e message aggregation is not taking place:
1. Set RIB_SETTINGS.MAX_DETAILS_TO_PUBLISH as per default value of 1000 for specific message family.
2. Edit the following file in rib-home:
3. Add the following properties:
• <family name>.maxNodesPerMessages=5
• <family name>.MessagePerCommit=2
4. Using the app-builder tool compile/deploy the application.
• rib-app-deployer.sh -deploy-rib-app-ear rib-<app>
While doing this, and considering the message family name as "Vendor", the aggregation is not happening and the following error is thrown in the log file :
Vendor_pub_1.rib.log.1:2011-10-03 13:38:59,374 Timer-48 INFO com.retek.rib.util.RibPropertiesDefaultAndDescriptionConstants - There is NO default value available for property VENDOR.messagePerCommit.Unable to provide any value for this property. Defaulting to 1.
Vendor_pub_1.rib.log.1:2011-10-03 13:38:59,376 Timer-48 INFO com.retek.rib.util.RibProperties - INFO - Could not find property value for"VENDOR.messagePerCommit" in both "rib-rms.properties" and "rib-system.properties".
Please advice on how to proceed and if some steps are missing from above?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms