Tcf Listener Does Not Handle Discount Objects
(Doc ID 1369894.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a deal is purchased with product and discount start dates in the future (purchase start, cycle start and usage start) the TCF listener creates a schedule object to perform the activation on the appropriate date.
The schedule object only contains the deal products and not the deal discounts.
This is a problem for 2 reasons
1) Provisioning tags on the discount object are ignored
2) If an "Execute now" in customer center is performed on the schedule object, the product start dates are updated to the current date but the discount start date is still in the future
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Open existing account in customer center
2) Purchase a future dated deal containing a "/discount" object (set purchase start, cycle start and usage start to a future date)
3) Open the Deferred actions page in customer center
4) Click "Execute now" on the future dated action
5) Validate the deal product/discount start dates
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document