Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 02-29-2016 ***
If a deal is purchased with product and discount start dates in the future (purchase start, cycle start and usage start) the TCF listener creates a schedule object to perform the activation on the appropriate date.
The schedule object only contains the deal products and not the deal discounts.
This is a problem for 2 reasons
1) Provisioning tags on the discount object are ignored
2) If an "Execute now" in customer center is performed on the schedule object, the product start dates are updated to the current date but the discount start date is still in the future
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Open existing account in customer center
2) Purchase a future dated deal containing a "/discount" object (set purchase start, cycle start and usage start to a future date)
3) Open the Deferred actions page in customer center
4) Click "Execute now" on the future dated action
5) Validate the deal product/discount start dates
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms