7.4 MPS1 Customer Center Unable To Launch In JRE 1.6
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Center encounter NullPointerException at lauching in 18.104.22.168.0 version.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Do a new install from <7.4MPS1_CustomerCtr.zip>;
- Copy CC to a Tomcat 7 server;
- Modify j2se version from 1.5* to 1.6* in all the .jnlp files;
- Launch the OOB CC from a computer with only Jre6_22 installed;
- Got the exception shown in the attached screenshot (ref. CC_issue_screenshot.docx)
Issue is due to following reason
In Customer Center all jars in "lib" and "3plibs" folders except for help-share.jar, ohj.jar and oracle_ice.jar are signed, which results in the above shown warning.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms