Retrieve of Data from Database Failed When Assigning a Series to a Component in the Business Modeler
(Doc ID 1371698.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Advanced Forecasting and Demand Modeling - Version 7.3.1 to 7.3.1 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This would more than likely pertain to all Demantra versions, as an old bug for version 7.2.0 was also found logged for this message:
When attempting to add a series to a Demantra Component in the Business Modeler the following error is displayed:
"Retrieve of data from Database failed."
1. Log-in to the Business Modeler.
2. Choose Components menu -> Create/Open Component.
3. Choose the Component and click OK.
4. Click the 'Next' button to navigate to the 'Select Component Series' window.
5. Select a Series and add it to the Component.
6. Click the Finish button.
7. Receive the message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document