Retrieve of Data from Database Failed When Assigning a Series to a Component in the Business Modeler
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Advanced Forecasting and Demand Modeling - Version: 7.3.1 to 7.3.1 - Release: 7.3.0 to 7.3.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a series to a Demantra Component in the Business Modeler the following error is displayed:
"Retrieve of data from Database failed."
1. Log-in to the Business Modeler.
2. Choose Components menu -> Create/Open Component.
3. Choose the Component and click OK.
4. Click the 'Next' button to navigate to the 'Select Component Series' window.
5. Select a Series and add it to the Component.
6. Click the Finish button.
7. Receive the message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms