Cannot Change The Status Of A Supplier When RMS Is Integrated With External Financial System
(Doc ID 1372899.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Retail Merchandising System (RMS) the status of a supplier can not be changed when RMS is integrated with an external financial system.
Supplier sites that are active on the Oracle Financial System side are being integrated into RMS with an Inactive status, and supplier sites that are Inactive in RMS cannot be edited into Active status if the Supplier site ID is entered in the Edit screen for the supplier.
Steps To Reproduce :
1. Set the FINANCIAL_IND to 'N', FINANCIAL_AP to null and SUPPLIER_SITES_IND to 'Y' in the SYSTEM_OPTIONS table.
2. Navigate to Supplier maintenance screen
3. Select action "Edit " from the drop down list
4. Select "Supplier Site" from Supplier Level drop down list
5. Enter the ID of an inactive Supplier Site
6. Click search. Error message "This Supplier is not Active" is displayed.
7. It is expected that the inactive supplier site be editable when an external financial system is not used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document